Wednesday Night 6-Week Program
Becket / Washington Schools
For students Age 6 - Grade 6 in the Becket-Washington school system and their families
COVID has changed our lives in many ways and we have had to make some difficult decisions this season in our commitment to keeping all of our guests and staff as safe as possible. Please read our COVID Guidelines before you register and are sure that you are going to be able to adhere to our requirements and that your children meet the guidelines for participation.
|Paid by 11/29||Starting 11/30|
|– Lift + LESSON||$70||$90||Sold Out|
|– Lift Only||$50||$70||Sold Out|
All programs include Rentals if needed.
|Weeks 1 & 2||Weeks 3 – 5||Week 6|
|Ski Lessons – Levels 1-7 (ages 6 & up)||6:00 – 7:30 PM||6:00 – 7:00 PM||Open (no lessons)|
|Snowboard Lessons – Level 1 (ages 8 & up)||6:00 – 7:30 PM||6:00 – 7:00 PM||Open (no lessons)|
Lessons start promptly at 6P so if you are renting equipment, give yourself at least 30 minutes to get ready before class time.
Program registrations are not transferable (unless the change is approved BEFORE the first day of the program). If for some reason you cancel your registration before the first day of the program, there will be a $25 administrative cancellation fee per transaction. After the program starts, there will be no refunds made. In the case of an injury or illness that will prevent the registrant from completing the program, a credit (not a refund) will be issued when we receive a doctor's letter stating that the registrant is unable to participate in the program.
The Ridge does not cancel program nights because of the weather – if it’s too hot, too cold, raining, snowing, etc. The program runs as long as we have appropriate terrain open that can be skied safely. If there is no school, the program will still run. You are piggy-backing on the FRRES program and there will be times when the FRRES PTA will decide for whatever reason to cancel a night. You will be notified if that happens so it is important that we have email contact information. In this case, we will do our best to do a make-up night with lessons but cannot guarantee it. If we need to cancel because of a lack of terrain, we will make up the night at the end of the program.