Terms & Conditions
How to upload your pass photo
< BACK TO WEBSITE
Wednesday Night Program – Becket / Washington: Lift only
LIFT TICKETS & RENTALS
(NO LESSON INCLUDED)
EVERY WEDNESDAY 4 – 9pm
STARTING JAN. 5, 2022 FOR SIX WEEKS
Adult/Parent/Guardian's First Name
Participant's First Name
Do you need Rental Equipment too?
Choose Rental Package
Skis, Boots & Poles
Snowboard & Boots
Skier/Rider Ability Level
LEVEL 1: Skis/Rides cautiously at low speeds on easy to moderate terrain
LEVEL 2: Skis/Rides moderately at low to high speed on varied terrain
LEVEL 3: Skis/Rides aggressively at high speed on steep, challenging terrain
RENTAL RELEASE OF LIABILITY
I have accurately represented the above listed information and it is true and correct. I will not use any of the equipment to be provided to me during this transaction until I have received instruction on its use and I fully understand its use and function.
I agree to verify that the visual indicator settings to be recorded on this form for downhill ski equipment agree with the number appearing in the visual indicator windows of the equipment to be listed on this form. I accept for use AS IS the equipment listed on this form and accept full financial responsibility for the care of the equipment while it is in my possession. I will be responsible for the replacement at full value of any equipment rented under this form but not returned to the Otis Ridge rental facility. I agree to return all rental equipment by the agreed date. I understand that the binding system cannot guarantee the user’s safety. In downhill skiing, and skiboarding with ski boards equipped with release bindings, the binding system will not release at all times or under all circumstances where release may prevent injury or death, nor is it possible to predict every situation in which it will release. In snowboarding, skiboarding with skiboards, snowblading, and other sports utilizing equipment with non-release bindings, the binding system will NOT ordinarily release during use; these bindings are not designed to release as a result of forces generated during ordinary operation. I understand that a helmet designed for recreational snow sports use will help reduce the risk of some type of injuries to the user at slower speeds. I recognize that serious injury or death can result from both low and high energy impacts, even when a helmet is worn. I AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS OTIS RIDGE, ITS EMPLOYEES, OWNERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND THE EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURERS AND DISTRIBUTORS OF THIS EQUIPMENT (collectively “PROVIDERS”) from all liability for injury, death, property loss and damage which results from the equipment user’s participation in the RECREATIONAL SNOW SPORTS for which the equipment is provided, or which is related in any way to the use of this equipment, including all liability which results from the NEGLIGENCE of PROVIDERS, or any other person or cause. I further agree to defend and indemnify providers for any loss or damage, including any that results from claims or lawsuits for personal injury, death and property loss and damage related in any way to the use of this equipment. This agreement is governed by the applicable law of the state of Massachusetts. If any provision of this agreement is determined to be unenforceable, all other provisions shall be given full force and effect. I, THE ABOVE SIGNED, HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS EQUIPMENT RENTAL & LIABILITY RELEASE AGREEMENT AND I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS. If equipment user is a minor, I verify that I have the authority to enter into this agreement on behalf of the equipment user.
I have read and agree to the Rental Liability Release
CONSENT & RELEASE, PROGRAM GUIDELINES, REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICIES, COVID GUIDELINES & RESPONSIBILITY CODE
1. The registrant above enrolls in the ski/board program at Otis Ridge, hereinafter referred to as owner, subject to the rules and regulations determined by the owner and its agents, including the program descriptions and policies included with the enrollment package.
2. The Registrant acknowledges the inherent danger and risk of personal injury involved in the enrollment and involvement in the activities of the owner and assumes any and all risk of personal injury in the enrollment and activities.
3. Massachusetts G.L., Chapter 143, Section 71P provides, with limited exceptions, that no action shall be maintained against the operator of this ski area for an injury to a skier unless the injured person shall, within ninety (90) days of the incident, give the operator notice by registered mail of the name and address of the injured person and the time, place and cause of the injury. Any action to recover for injury shall be brought within one (1) year of the date of injury. Failure on the part of the Registrant to deliver said notice shall constitute a waiver of the Registrant’s right to commence a lawsuit under the laws of the State of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction.
4. The Registrant covenants not to sue and releases the owner, and any other sponsor or agents, from any liability arising out of personal injury wherein the injury was the result of an activity conducted as part of the usual activity of the owner. The owner assumes no responsibility for activities undertaken by the Registrant without proper supervision and guidance.
5. The Registrant acknowledges that the provisions of the Acknowledgement, Consent and Release shall be binding upon the Registrant, his heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts. The Registrant agrees that any suit or legal action shall be brought only in the State of Massachusetts and that terms of this document shall be admissible in evidence as a binding legal agreement between the Registrant and the owner. The Registrant acknowledges that if a court determines that part of this document is inadmissible that the remaining paragraphs and parts shall remain in full force and effect.
All participants in the Otis Ridge Ski Area’s programs are expected to ski courteously, safely and under control at all times. Failure to comply will result in removal from the program with no refund.
● Pillars of respect will be upheld at Otis Ridge. Failure to comply will result in removal from the program with no refund.
● All programs must be prepaid. No refunds will be issued for any reason.
● All program participants will be issued an ID/pass which is your lift ticket and must be worn each week. Lost ID cards will be replaced for a $5 fee.
● Parents are responsible for their children outside of lesson time.
● Equipment must be returned to the rental shop with the boots buckled.
● Program participants in any program are entitled to the following discounted lift ticket rates on non-program days. You must present your program ID to receive the discount. There is no discount on rental equipment.
- Midweek/non-holiday periods day or night $10
- Weekend/holiday periods $20
Program registrations are not transferable (unless the change is approved BEFORE the first day of the program). If for some reason you cancel your registration before the first day of the program, there will be a $25 administrative cancellation fee per transaction. After the program starts, there will be no refunds made. In the case of an injury or illness that will prevent the registrant from completing the program, a credit (not a refund) will be issued when we receive a doctor's letter stating that the registrant is unable to participate in the program.
The Ridge does not as a general rule cancel programs because of the weather – if it’s too hot, too cold, raining, snowing, etc. The program runs as long as we have appropriate terrain open that can be skied safely. In the rare event that a day has to be canceled, you will receive an email and there will be a make-up night at the end of the program. If you choose not to come because of the weather, you will not be entitled to a make-up.
We will follow all guidelines/mandates from the state/CDC/local BOH – as these change so may our policies. There are sanitizer stations throughout all buildings. All buildings will be fogged every night.
Masks that cover your nose and mouth are mandatory for everybody over age 2 – NO EXCEPTIONS – except when you are seated at a table actively eating/drinking. Having a drink you are sipping or a bag of snacks you are grazing does not count.
There may once again be reduced occupancy in all buildings. If that is the case, it will take longer to get through the rental shop on program days. Depending on the limitations of lodge space, you may not be able to claim a table in the lodge for your family and hang out.
Instructors will be able to ride the lift with their students. However, we cannot ask random adults/older kids to ride as helpers for students who need it. At the moment it does not seem that there will be restrictions for people who choose to ride together.
Everybody must be bathroom independent, able to get dressed and undressed without help.
COVID-19 RESPONSIBILITY CODE
Keep Your Distance
Maintain a minimum 6-foot distance from others when possible. Please do not congregate.
Cover Your Face
Wear a face covering that covers your mouth and nose to protect yourself and others.
Wash and Sanitize
Wash and sanitize your hands routinely.
Hands to Yourself
Avoid handshaking, high–fiving, or other unnecessary physical contacts.
Stay Home Be responsible and respect others. If you feel unwell or are experiencing a fever, cough, muscle aches and pains, sore throat, shortness of breath, or sudden changes in taste or smell, please stay home.
Stop the Spread
Sneeze and cough into a tissue, cloth, elbow, or sleeve, not into your hands.
I have read and agree to the Consent & Release, Program Guidelines, Refund and Cancellation Policies above
Add to cart
Wednesday Night School Program