18/19 Kid’s Season Pass (ages 6-)
18/19 Season Pass (ages 7+)
Terms & Conditions
How to upload your pass photo
< BACK TO WEBSITE
Homeschool Thursdays: Lift / Rental + Lesson
LIFT TICKETS & RENTAL EQUIPMENT
(SKIERS 6+ / RIDERS 8+)
EVERY THURSDAY 9:30 – 4:00pm
STARTING JAN. 3, 2019 FOR SIX WEEKS
Parent/Guardian's First Name
Homeschooler's First Name
Level 1 Snowboarding Lesson 10-11a
Levels 1-3 Skiing Lesson 10-11a
Levels 4-9 Skiing Lesson 11:30a -12:30p
What is your current skiing ability level?
Level 1: Never skied before
Level 2: Basics of balance. May be riding the tows.
Level 3: Can make slight wedge turns on beginner slopes, can ride tows.
Level 4: Can ski linked wedge turns on beginner slopes, can ride tows.
Level 5: Can ride the chairlift and all green terrain. Speed controlled with linked wedge turns.
Level 6: Can bring skis parallel at the end of turns, comfortable on easiest intermediate terrain.
Level 7: Skis are parallel at the beginning of the turn. Comfortable on all intermediate and some expert terrain.
Level 8: Fine Tuned turns. Comfortable and in control on all terrain.
Level 9: Expert. Comfortable and in control on all terrain.
What is your current riding ability level?
Level 1: Never ridden before.
Level 2: Has basic balance, stopping, slight turning. May be riding the tows.
Level 3: Makes rounded, skidded turns to control speed and direction on beginner slopes, can ride tows.
Level 4: Can possibly ride the chairlift and all green terrain. Speed controlled by making linked rounded, skidded turns.
Level 5: Can ride all Blue terrain. Turns more carved than skidded, controlling speed and turn radius.
Level 6: Turns are rounded and carved. Comfortable on all but the most challenging expert terrain.
Do you need Rental Equipment too?
Choose Rental Package
Skis, Boots & Poles
Snowboard & Boots
Skier/Rider Ability Level
LEVEL 1: Skis/Rides cautiously at low speeds on easy to moderate terrain
LEVEL 2: Skis/Rides moderately at low to high speed on varied terrain
LEVEL 3: Skis/Rides aggressively at high speed on steep, challenging terrain
Would you like to UPGRADE to a Season Rental Package?
Homeschool skiers are eligible to upgrade for $35 if purchased by 11/25, upgrade for $50 if purchased from 11/26 to 12/9. After that Season rentals will be available for full price until 12/22, or while supplies last. Upgrades must be made in person at the ski shop. The ski shop will be open for seasonal rentals on weekends starting early Nov.
RENTAL RELEASE OF LIABILITY
I have accurately represented the above listed information and it is true and correct. I will not use any of the equipment to be provided to me during this transaction until I have received instruction on its use and I fully understand its use and function.
I agree to verify that the visual indicator settings to be recorded on this form for downhill ski equipment agree with the number appearing in the visual indicator windows of the equipment to be listed on this form. I accept for use AS IS the equipment listed on this form and accept full financial responsibility for the care of the equipment while it is in my possession. I will be responsible for the replacement at full value of any equipment rented under this form but not returned to the Otis Ridge rental facility. I agree to return all rental equipment by the agreed date. I understand that the binding system cannot guarantee the user’s safety. In downhill skiing, and skiboarding with ski boards equipped with release bindings, the binding system will not release at all times or under all circumstances where release may prevent injury or death, nor is it possible to predict every situation in which it will release. In snowboarding, skiboarding with skiboards, snowblading, and other sports utilizing equipment with non-release bindings, the binding system will NOT ordinarily release during use; these bindings are not designed to release as a result of forces generated during ordinary operation. I understand that a helmet designed for recreational snow sports use will help reduce the risk of some type of injuries to the user at slower speeds. I recognize that serious injury or death can result from both low and high energy impacts, even when a helmet is worn. I AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS OTIS RIDGE, ITS EMPLOYEES, OWNERS, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND THE EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURERS AND DISTRIBUTORS OF THIS EQUIPMENT (collectively “PROVIDERS”) from all liability for injury, death, property loss and damage which results from the equipment user’s participation in the RECREATIONAL SNOW SPORTS for which the equipment is provided, or which is related in any way to the use of this equipment, including all liability which results from the NEGLIGENCE of PROVIDERS, or any other person or cause. I further agree to defend and indemnify providers for any loss or damage, including any that results from claims or lawsuits for personal injury, death and property loss and damage related in any way to the use of this equipment. This agreement is governed by the applicable law of the state of Massachusetts. If any provision of this agreement is determined to be unenforceable, all other provisions shall be given full force and effect. I, THE ABOVE SIGNED, HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS EQUIPMENT RENTAL & LIABILITY RELEASE AGREEMENT AND I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS & CONDITIONS. If equipment user is a minor, I verify that I have the authority to enter into this agreement on behalf of the equipment user.
I have read and agree to the Rental Liability Release
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, CONSENT & RELEASE
1. The registrant above enrolls in the ski/board program at Otis Ridge, hereinafter referred to as owner, subject to the rules and regulations determined by the owner and its agents, including the program descriptions and policies included with the enrollment package.
2. The Registrant acknowledges the inherent danger and risk of personal injury involved in the enrollment and involvement in the activities of the owner and assumes any and all risk of personal injury in the enrollment and activities.
3. Massachusetts G.L., Chapter 143, Section 71P provides, with limited exceptions, that no action shall be maintained against the operator of this ski area for an injury to a skier unless the injured person shall, within ninety (90) days of the incident, give the operator notice by registered mail of the name and address of the injured person and the time, place and cause of the injury. Any action to recover for injury shall be brought within one (1) year of the date of injury. Failure on the part of the Registrant to deliver said notice shall constitute a waiver of the Registrant’s right to commence a lawsuit under the laws of the State of Massachusetts or any other jurisdiction.
4. The Registrant covenants not to sue and releases the owner, and any other sponsor or agents, from any liability arising out of personal injury wherein the injury was the result of an activity conducted as part of the usual activity of the owner. The owner assumes no responsibility for activities undertaken by the Registrant without proper supervision and guidance.
5. The Registrant acknowledges that the provisions of the Acknowledgement, Consent and Release shall be binding upon the Registrant, his heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, and shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts. The Registrant agrees that any suit or legal action shall be brought only in the State of Massachusetts and that terms of this document shall be admissible in evidence as a binding legal agreement between the Registrant and the owner. The Registrant acknowledges that if a court determines that part of this document is inadmissible that the remaining paragraphs and parts shall remain in full force and effect.
I have read and agree to the Acknowledgement, Consent & Release
Add to cart