THIS YEAR'S REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Call or email to reserve your spot - first come first served.
- Somebody will get back to you ASAP to take your reservation
- Once you have made your reservation, you will be able to go online to make payment and complete your registration paperwork. (note - part of the payment process will be acknowledgment of cancellation policy and our COVID policy)
- When payment has been received, we will email you a confirmation of date/time/program.
- If you are renting equipment, please download the rental form fill it out, and bring it with you. Or - if you email us the form by 2P the day before your lesson your equipment will be set up and waiting based on the information you provide. You will need only to make payment and be on your way.
In order to receive a refund, you MUST call by 5 pm (2) days before the start of a lesson to cancel. If you call by 5 pm (1) day before the start of a lesson, a $20 administrative fee is charged for canceling one lesson, or a $30 fee is charged for canceling multiple lessons. The remainder will remain with the Snowsports School as a credit that must be used by the last day of the following season, at which time the credit will expire and we keep the remainder. If you do not call by 5 pm the night before the lesson to cancel, or if for any reason you cancel the day of the lesson/do not show up, you will forfeit the charge to us.
Whether your kids are learning to ski or ride for the first time, or are ready to conquer the hill, the RidgeRUNNER & RidgeRIDER half day group lesson programs are for them. Students will be assigned to classes based on their age and ability where they will be coached by our well trained and patient staff of instructors who have a passion for teaching children the joy of skiing or riding.
Programs are available on Saturdays & Sundays. Additionally, sessions will be held during the Christmas holiday period, Martin Luther King Day and Presidents Day.
9:30-12pm or 12:30pm-3pm
|RidgeRUNNERS Skiers ages 6-13||$65|
|RidgeRIDERS Riders ages 6-13||$65|
Half-day program includes a snack.
Children who for any reason cannot complete the program must be picked up immediately - there will be no babysitting in the lodge
Groups will be limited to a maximum of 6 students
The program will be primarily by reservation only and must be prepaid - limited slots may be available the day of.
All students, even those with reservations, need to register in order to pick-up lift passes and program IDs. Note: Rental Equipment is not included in price of the program. If you plan to rent equipment, please allow at least 45 minutes before the program begins.
Reservations are not required but they are strongly encouraged as sessions during our busiest times are likely to fill fast.
Registration for the morning sessions begin at 8:30am at the Ski School Desk in the Main Lodge.
All students, even those with reservations, need to register in order to pick-up lift passes and program IDs. Note: Rental Equipment is not included in price of the program. If you plan to rent equipment, please allow at least 30 minutes before the program begins.