- Please call if you have questions/need more information about our program options but we will not be able to give you lesson availability over the phone. The demand for lessons this year exceeds our availability and the only fair way to make sure reservations are taken in the order they are requested is by email directly to the ski school at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After you email, the ski school director will get back to you ASAP.
- Once you have made your reservation, you will be able to go online to make payment and complete your registration paperwork. (note - part of the payment process will be acknowledgment of cancellation policy and our COVID policy)
- When payment has been received, we will email you a confirmation of date/time/program.
- If you are renting equipment, please download the rental form fill it out, and bring it with you. Or - if you email us the form by 2P the day before your lesson your equipment will be set up and waiting based on the information you provide. You will need only to make payment and be on your way.
In order to receive a refund, you MUST call by 5 pm (2) days before the start of a lesson to cancel. If you call by 5 pm (1) day before the start of a lesson, a $20 administrative fee is charged for canceling one lesson, or a $30 fee is charged for canceling multiple lessons. The remainder will remain with the Snowsports School as a credit that must be used by the last day of the following season, at which time the credit will expire and we keep the remainder. If you do not call by 5 pm the night before the lesson to cancel, or if for any reason you cancel the day of the lesson/do not show up, you will forfeit the charge to us.
In order to transfer your lesson, you must let us know 2 days in advance, and your transfer will be processed (pending availability) at no charge. Less than 2 days' notice is at the discretion of the Otis Ridge Office, with a possible penalty of $20 per student. A second transfer request will be an automatic fee of $30 per student. There are no third transfer requests available. If you wish to ask for a third transfer, you will forfeit your lesson and payment.
Lessons & Packages
One-on-one instruction focused on you. Your pro will observe where you need the most development and work with you to get your skill level up.
- Privates will be primarily by reservation only and must be prepaid - limited slots may be available the day of.
- Ages 6 and up. Age 3-5 must be accompanied by an adult to manage the necessary hands-on unless the child is lift independent and can put on/remove equipment without help.
- A lift ticket is not required while in the lesson – must be purchased if on the hill outside of the lesson
|Private Lesson||One Hour||Half Hour|
|Weekends & Holidays 9:00a & 12:00p|
|- One Person||$70||$40|
|- One Additional Person||$40||n/a|
Take your skills to the next level with a group lesson – available for ages 6 and up. Our rates are less than other areas yet the quality of instruction is on par with the best ski areas. Lessons are available every weekend and during holidays.
- Classes will be limited to a maximum of 6 students. In general, the groups will be sent out by ability level and age but there will be times that family groups will be able to learn together in a class.
- Group lessons will be primarily by reservation only and must be prepaid - limited slots may be available the day of.
- Lift ticket or season pass required.
- If you need to rent equipment see the lift/lesson/rental package below.
|Group Lesson||One Hour|
|Weekends & Holidays 10:30a & 1:30p||$35|
Lift / Lesson / Rental PACKAGESSee group lesson information above
Available weekends and holiday periods. A great choice for anyone who wants to enjoy a day of learning to ski or snowboard, but who don't yet have their own equipment.