- Call or email to reserve your spot - first come first served.
- Somebody will get back to you ASAP to take your reservation
- Once you have made your reservation, you will be able to go online to make payment and complete your registration paperwork. (note - part of the payment process will be acknowledgment of cancellation policy and our COVID policy)
- When payment has been received, we will email you a confirmation of date/time/program.
- If you are renting equipment, please download the rental form fill it out, and bring it with you. Or - if you email us the form by 2P the day before your lesson your equipment will be set up and waiting based on the information you provide. You will need only to make payment and be on your way.
Lessons & Packages
One-on-one instruction focused on you. Your pro will observe where you need the most development and work with you to get your skill level up.
- Privates will be primarily by reservation only and must be prepaid - limited slots may be available the day of.
- Ages 6 and up. Age 3-5 must be accompanied by an adult to manage the necessary hands-on unless the child is lift independent and can put on/remove equipment without help.
- A lift ticket is not required while in the lesson – must be purchased if on the hill outside of the lesson
|Private Lesson||One Hour||Half Hour|
|Weekends & Holidays 9:00a & 12:00p|
|- One Person||$70||$40|
|- One Additional Person||$40||n/a|
Take your skills to the next level with a group lesson – available for ages 6 and up. Our rates are less than other areas yet the quality of instruction is on par with the best ski areas. Lessons are available every weekend and during holidays.
- Classes will be limited to a maximum of 6 students. In general, the groups will be sent out by ability level and age but there will be times that family groups will be able to learn together in a class.
- Group lessons will be primarily by reservation only and must be prepaid - limited slots may be available the day of.
- Lift ticket or season pass required.
- If you need to rent equipment see the lift/lesson/rental package below.
|Group Lesson||One Hour|
|Weekends & Holidays 10:30a & 1:30p||$35|
Lift / Lesson / Rental PACKAGESSee group lesson information above
Available weekends and holiday periods. A great choice for anyone who wants to enjoy a day of learning to ski or snowboard, but who don't yet have their own equipment.